Celebrity : 15-Year-Old Arrested In Fatal Stabbing At Westchester Basketball Parade

Celebrities You Will Never See The Same Way After Reading These Facts About Them
https://ift.tt/N65p7lM

Authorities have arrested a 15-year-old Westchester County girl after she allegedly fatally stabbed a teenage girl and slashed another. The incident occurred on Saturday during a parade celebrating the local high school basketball team’s state championship.

According to a statement from the city, two teenage girls were stabbed in the melee. One suffered non-life threatening injuries and the other victim, a 16-year-old, was “gravely injured” and died as she was being rushed to Jacobi Medical Center

Sources have since identified the victim as Kayla Breonna Green. Her devastated mother took to instagram and shared devastating photos of her child in the hospital bed and at a recent Sweet 16 party.

“They took my baby away from me. They murdered my child and then bragging about it but I leave all vengeance to God. Everyone that’s reaching out to me tagging me reposting it, I really appreciate it. I saw it, thank you guys so much. I am not strong please pray for me,” her mother wrote in an Instagram post.

The suspect, who has not been named, is expected to be arraigned in youth court on Monday for charges of manslaughter, attempted assault, and assault.

“I am devastated and completely outraged,” Mayor Shawyn Patterson Howard said in a statement. “We began our day celebrating the greatness and success of our youth. And we ended it with a young life that has been taken by senseless and inexcusable violence.”

“The mental emotional and spiritual health of our community especially of our children must be the priority and we must come together. As a community our common unity must be the safety and healthy development of our young people,” she continued. “Our heartfelt prayers and condolences go out to the family, friends and the entire community of Mount Vernon.”

 

Want tea directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!

The post 15-Year-Old Arrested In Fatal Stabbing At Westchester Basketball Parade appeared first on The Shade Room.



" Good morning love! Let the sunshine be so bright and remove all the worries from your life. Have a delightful day. "
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Don't enter span link