Latest Celebrity Zoë Kravitz Dishes On Ditching Dozens Of Tattoos After Turning 30— ‘I Don’t Need This On My Body’ : ★★★ realFact

Celebrities You Will Never See The Same Way After Reading These Facts About Them


Our Rating : realFact



★★★
https://ift.tt/kuCZRlf

At only 33 years old, Zoë Kravitz is already reflecting on how her perspectives have shifted at this point in her life.

The High Fidelity actress, who dons an array of tiny tatts, recently linked with GQ and acknowledged how her view on body ink has evolved.

Does Zoë Have Tattoo Regret?

During her profile, Kravitz spoke on how she’s undergoing the process of getting just a few of her many tattoos removed. She explained the decision as essentially being a by-product of maturing a bit more and losing interest in some of the ink she got done in the past—including a small star on her middle finger, which she’s had since she was a teenager.

“I’m like, ‘I don’t need this on my body.'”

She’s Spoken On Her Ink Before

Last year, Zoë had a sit-down with InStyle to discuss her body art.

While she declared that tattoos “are a beautiful form of adornment,” she admitted that she had nonetheless gotten some of her ink removed. However, she still plans to grow her tattoo collection.

“I think tattoos are a beautiful form of adornment, just like makeup or jewelry. It’s funny because I don’t even know how many I have. I hardly see them anymore because I am so used to them. There are some I like more than others. I have gotten a few removed, but I plan on getting more tattoos. Once you’re into it, it’s hard to stop”

 

Zoë Kravitz Is Still Recovering From Social Media Backlash

Of course, we have to add that the actress is still facing heat for some controversy she sparked earlier this year.

After the infamous “slapgate” incident between Will Smith and Chris Rock went down at the 2022 Academy Awards (aka Oscars), Kravitz slammed the ordeal in a series of Instagram posts.

Zoë soon faced the wrath of Twitter.

Notably, someone even went and dug up some questionable comments Zoë about a then-underage Jaden Smith back in 2013, further fueling the outrage.

She appeared to lightly reference the situation during her recent GQ feature, as she mentioned how she stays away from social media due to her propensity to speak without a filter.

“I definitely have a foot-in-mouth situation, and I shouldn’t always say what I think in the moment, especially because you don’t always think those things forever.”

Can you relate to Zoë Kravitz’s comments about her ink, and would you ever undergo tattoo removal?

The post Zoë Kravitz Dishes On Ditching Dozens Of Tattoos After Turning 30— ‘I Don’t Need This On My Body’ appeared first on The Shade Room.



" Good morning love! Let the sunshine be so bright and remove all the worries from your life. Have a delightful day. "
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Don't enter span link