Latest Celebrity Couple Goals? Cameron Diaz Says “Separate Bedrooms” Should Be Normalized In Relationships : ★★★ realFact

Celebrities You Will Never See The Same Way After Reading These Facts About Them


Our Rating : realFact



★★★
https://ift.tt/mXCKS72Cameron Diaz Separate Bedroom Normalized Couples Relationships
Cameron Diaz Separate Bedroom Normalized Couples Relationships
Cameron Diaz Separate Bedroom Normalized Couples Relationships

Whew! Cameron Diaz has social media users going in about having personal time while in a relationship. The actress recently opened up about her stance on couples having separate bedrooms. Now, her comments are sparking debates about a growing trend called ‘sleep divorce.’

As mentioned, Diaz aired out her thoughts on the subject during a podcast appearance. The ‘Lipstick on the Rim’ episode was published on Dec. 12. During the conversation, one of the hosts mentioned her husband’s snores.

In response, Cameron Diaz dropped her thoughts on couples having their own sleep oasis. “We should normalize separate bedrooms,” she said.

Adding:

“To me, I would literally — I have my house, you have yours. We have the family house in the middle. I will go sleep in my room. You go sleep in your room. I’m fine.”

Listen to her full comments here.

 This Isn’t The First Time Cameron Diaz Has Said This

While she didn’t hold back in saying how she felt about the topic, it’s unclear how her husband feels about it. Cameron Diaz has been married to Benji Madden since 2015, per US Weekly. They reportedly welcomed their first child, Raddix, in December 2019 after they began dating in June 2016.

She told Harper’s Bazaar in 2016 that “marriage was the biggest thing [she’s] done in my 40s.” 

“It’s pretty awesome. I didn’t think it was something I’d do, and I don’t know if I’d done it if I hadn’t met my husband. It was a surprise.”

Still, she’s standing 10 toes on how she feels about separate bedrooms. She added that, ideally, the couple would have a “bedroom in the middle” to “convene in for…relations.” 

Despite not knowing what hubby thinks, Diaz didn’t seem worried about any backlash to her comments. She added that she’s said this in the past. But, to be clear, the actress says she doesn’t feel the need for separate bedrooms for her and Benji.

“By the way, I don’t feel that way now because my husband is so wonderful. I had said that before I got married.”

Meanwhile, here’s what some X users are saying about having a lil’ getaway room from their partners.

 

RELATED: How Sterling K. Brown And His Wife Keep Their Black Love Strong 18 Years In

The post Couple Goals? Cameron Diaz Says “Separate Bedrooms” Should Be Normalized In Relationships appeared first on The Shade Room.



" Good morning love! Let the sunshine be so bright and remove all the worries from your life. Have a delightful day. "
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Don't enter span link