Latest Celebrity My Man, My Man, My Man! Tia Mowry Shares Sentimental Birthday Message For Boyfriend Javoné Williams (PHOTOS) : ★★★ realFact

Celebrities You Will Never See The Same Way After Reading These Facts About Them


Our Rating : realFact



★★★
https://ift.tt/7Ohpm4jMy Man, My Man, My Man! Tia Mowry Shares Sentimental Birthday Message For Boyfriend Javoné Williams (PHOTOS)
My Man, My Man, My Man! Tia Mowry Shares Sentimental Birthday Message For Boyfriend Javoné Williams (PHOTOS)

Tia Mowry shared a sentimental birthday message for her boyfriend, Javoné Williams.

RELATED: Some Social Media Users Are Telling Tia Mowry To Spin The Block After Cory Hardrict Showed Off His New Smile (VIDEO)

Tia Mowry Shares Sentimental Birthday Message For Boyfriend Javoné Williams

Earlier this week, Tia Mowry took to Instagram to share a carousel post in celebration of her boyfriend, Javoné Williams’ birthday. Furthermore, the carousel featured various photos of them cuddled up together, posing, or sharing kisses. In the caption, she wrote, “Happy birthday, my love🤎 It’s the little things for me. The way you show up, make me laugh, and make it so easy to be myself around you. I could have made a whole dictionary of things I love about you, but I’ll start here. I’m so grateful I get to do life with you.”

Peep her full post below.

Social Media Reacts

Social media users entered TSR’s comment section to react to Tia Mowry’s post about Javoné Williams.

Instagram user @deairrab wrote, “so basically, don’t let your husband stop you from finding your soul mate!! lol”
While Instagram user @therealprettypinkpaid added, “It’s never too late to get your second life. Idk why people are so bothered by someone else’s happiness. Very weird”
Instagram user @shes.toptier wrote, “Maybe I need a YN too… shaaaatttt🌚”
While Instagram user @liltjonesss added, “I know he just be piledriving her ass through the mattress 😅 I love that for my girl🙌🏾❤️”
Instagram user @sexydollfacexoxo wrote, “It’s the little things means he’s broke. Lol 😂”
While Instagram user @__cherrybomb__ added, “This giving me the last why did i get married vibes lol”
Instagram user @kingscorpio63 wrote, “And people thought she was going back to Corey 😂😂😂😂”
While Instagram user @the_everjaded added, “This dude ain’t about to ‘do life with you’ mam lol”
Instagram user @nobody2you23 wrote, “He look half her age lol 😍 but who I’m too judge I got me a yn too”
While Instagram user @avionaaaaaaaa added, “Even tho he’s not, most of these women be half these men age and nobody bats an eye!! Let my good sis cook!!! We happy for you Tia bia! 💕”

More On Tia Mowry & Her Boyfriend Javoné Williams

As The Shade Room previously reported, last month, Tia Mowry shared photos from her getaway to Joshua Tree with Javoné Williams. Furthermore, the photos showed them snuggling, enjoying the scenery, and sharing kisses.

“Sometimes you don’t realize how much you needed a reset until you finally slow down…Joshua Tree was exactly what I needed,” she captioned the post.

RELATED: Okay, Couple! Tia Mowry & Javoné Williams’ NEW Cozy Getaway Flicks Have Fans Split (PHOTOS)

The post My Man, My Man, My Man! Tia Mowry Shares Sentimental Birthday Message For Boyfriend Javoné Williams (PHOTOS) appeared first on The Shade Room.



" Good morning love! Let the sunshine be so bright and remove all the worries from your life. Have a delightful day. "
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Don't enter span link